Bridging visa  

A bridging visa needs to be stamped to the passport of a holder of a long term visa, long term residence permit or temporary residence permit, who has applied for extension of a long term visa, a long term residence permit or temporary residence and wishes to travel outside of the Czech Republic. This bridging visa allows the holder to stay legally in the Czech Republic or travel abroad whilst waiting for the decision of the Ministry of Interior on visa or residence permit extension. 

Bridging visa service includes:

  • Consultation regarding the process
  • Advisory on necessary documents
  • Booking an appointment at the Ministry of Interior
  • Personal assistance with applying for a bridging visa
  • Form completion

In case of any questions, feel free to contact our immigration specialist Arseni on +420 777 903 833 or fill in the form below.

If you are looking for the best service provider, go ahead with us!

  • Proven track record of the best service delivery - references
  • Individual approach to every customer
  • Experience of being an expatriate and local market knowledge

Expat Care Team

Is a mix of both locals and expats, and therefore has a wide range of experiences. Our agency is dedicated to expats from both EU and non-EU countries that are coming to the Czech Republic to live, work or study. We are ready to assist with all possible relocation issues, including but not limited to, home searches, assistance, visas, permits, employee cards, registrations and many other.