Change of purpose of stay  

Non-EU citizens staying in the Czech Republic on a long term visa or a long term residence permit who wish to stay further, for a purpose other than for which the permission was originally granted, are required to apply for a new long term visa or a new residence permit.

Service includes:

  • Consultation regarding the process
  • Advisory on necessary documents
  • Booking an appointment at the embassy
  • Form completion
  • Information about processed visa collection
  • Registration at the foreign police when visa collected
  • Advisory on next steps
  • Visa Watch – free service 

In case of any questions, feel free to contact our immigration specialist Arseni on +420 777 903 833 or fill in the form below.

If you are looking for the best service provider, go ahead with us!

  • Proven track record of the best service delivery - references
  • Individual approach to every customer
  • Experience of being an expatriate and local market knowledge

Expat Care Team

Is a mix of both locals and expats, and therefore has a wide range of experiences. Our agency is dedicated to expats from both EU and non-EU countries that are coming to the Czech Republic to live, work or study. We are ready to assist with all possible relocation issues, including but not limited to, home searches, assistance, visas, permits, employee cards, registrations and many other.