Temporary residence permit for EU citizen

For an EU citizen, the certificate of temporary residence is not a condition of their stay in the Czech Republic. It is up to the EU citizens whether they request this certificate to be issued or not. A certificate of temporary residence is issued at the request of an EU citizen who intends to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months and has not threatened state security or seriously disrupted public order. Temporary residence permit is a key document to obtain a birth number which is a must for those who want to buy a property or a car.

Residence permit application and advisory service incudes:

  • Discussion and advisory - list of required documents
  • Assistance in completing the application form
  • Review of the documents needed with the application
  • Booking a meeting at the relevant government authority to apply
  • Booking a meeting at the relevant government authority to pick up the permit
  • Personal assistance, including the spoken translation at government offices
  • Support through the process

In case of any questions, feel free to contact our immigration specialist Arseni on +420 777 903 833 or fill in the form below.

If you are looking for the best service provider, go ahead with us!

  • Proven track record of the best service delivery - references
  • Individual approach to every customer
  • Experience of being an expatriate and local market knowledge

Expat Care Team

Is a mix of both locals and expats, and therefore has a wide range of experiences. Our agency is dedicated to expats from both EU and non-EU countries that are coming to the Czech Republic to live, work or study. We are ready to assist with all possible relocation issues, including but not limited to, home searches, assistance, visas, permits, employee cards, registrations and many other.