Trade License

Trade license (živnostenský list) is intended for both EU citizens (including Czech citizens) and non-EU citizens who wish to work in the Czech Republic on a self-employed basis. Trade license holders are able to legally work in the Czech Republic as independent contractors/freelance workers. It is popular with many different professions, especially freelance language teachers. Self-employed persons are obliged by law to pay their health insurance and social security contributions. Trade license is a supporting document for non-EU citizens who are applying for a long term visa or a long term residence permit. 

Trade License service includes:

  • Consultation regarding the process
  • Advisory, collection and completion of all necessary documents
  • Advisory on trades selection based on your requirements
  • Filing the trade license application form on your behalf at the Trade Office (based on power of attorney)
  • Trade license collection from the Trade Office on your behalf (based on power of attorney)
  • Handover of the trade license or sending the trade license to your address via post
  • Advisory on registration with the Tax Office and with the Social Security Administration            
  • Provision of a blank invoice template                 

If you are looking for the best service provider, go ahead with us!

  • Proven track record of the best service delivery - references
  • Individual approach to every customer
  • Experience of being an expatriate and local market knowledge

Expat Care Team

Is a mix of both locals and expats, and therefore has a wide range of experiences. Our agency is dedicated to expats from both EU and non-EU countries that are coming to the Czech Republic to live, work or study. We are ready to assist with all possible relocation issues, including but not limited to, home searches, assistance, visas, permits, employee cards, registrations and many other.